- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, surname, email address, phone number)
- Social network profile link
- Any other data you may provide to us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online on our website
- Voluntarily provide information and/or feedback via website and/or email and/or other channels of communication, e.g. apply to the Bootcamp, send over test tasks and homework
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Your social network profile and other open sources.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your Bootcamp application and manage your account
- Communicate with you on all Bootcamp related matters
- Review and give feedback on your homework and your progress.
How do we store your data?
We store your data at our data centers with all the security safeguards in place.
We will keep your personal data for as long as it will be necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
What are your data protection rights?
Bootcamp would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- Approving your website usage experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Activity – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website mentioned above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us