What kind of personal data do we collect?
We may collect data that can identify You and other information that does not directly identify You, as listed below via website, email or other sources either during Your QA Boot Camp participation or when You contact us, e.g. for information as regards the QA Boot Camp, provide Your feedback etc.. Information You provide
Note: Information about a third party
- Full name, email address, phone number, date of birth, city, current work and work experience, CV data, links to social media accounts, English level, command of languages and other information You may provide to us.
Please do provide us with true and accurate information on yourself and do not provide us with any information on third parties. Provision of information on a third party requires the latter's consent. Information collected automatically
- Device information: may include information specific to Your mobile device (e.g., OS Version, hardware model, unique device identifier, mobile network information), software details.
- Location: IP address, time zone, mobile/internet service provider.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data stored on Your device used as an anonymous unique identifier. Please note that cookies commonly do not contain personal information.
What do we collect this information for and what legal bases apply?
- Competing the selection process, arranging and managing contracts (if any) - performance of a contract with You;
- Providing You with and administrating Your access to all the QA Boot Camp educational materials, including tests, lectures, consultations etc. - performance of a contract with You;
- Performing research and analysis of QA Boot Camp performance, assessment of participants engagement - legitimate interest;
- communicating with You in relation to the QA Boot Camp - performance of a contract with You and our legitimate interest (depending on the situation);
- detecting and resolving any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior - our legitimate interest;
- taking other legally-required actions and legal obligations (e.g. accounting, taxation etc.) requirements - our legitimate interest.
With whom do we share this information and how may we disclose it?
We do not sell, otherwise disclose or share data we collect and hold about you, unless it is specifically necessary for described above purposes. I. Engaged Contractors
We may engage independent contractors in order to support QA Boot Camp work. Such independent contractors are going to have access to your personal information, however shall not further disclose it. II. Law enforcement agencies and other public authorities
We may use and disclose Your information to enforce our Terms & Conditions
, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, You or others, and to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, or in other cases provided for by law. III. Third parties as part of a merger or acquisition
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Information on customers is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also share such information with any affiliated entity (e.g. parent company or subsidiary) and may transfer such information in the course of a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. International data transfers
Please note that QA Boot Camp operates in different countries, therefore the information You provide may be transferred overseas.
How You Can Exercise Your Data Protection Rights
If You would like to update, correct, receive or erase any information that You have provided to us or otherwise assert data protection rights, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The QA Boot Camp does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with such information, we shall take steps to delete it. If You are a parent or a guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
We will retain Your information for as long as it is necessary for your participation in the QA Boot Camp as well as for completing the other defined above purposes of procession.
Last updated 27/08/2021